Monday 25 May 2015

Austrians


Ages since I last posted; real life has once again rather intervened...

You might recall from my last post on General Bonaparte's Chain of Command, that I don't actually have any Austrians (looks shame-faced). However, in anticipation of a game next weekend, I have at least been painting up a few: some Austrian command, artillery and a few skirmishers. The main line infantry & cavalry forces will have to wait a while yet, but at least they will remind us who we are supposed to be playing...


Austrian command: Divisional commander and ADC in the center, brigade commanders on the left and regimental commanders on the right.


                    Artillery battery 
               Grenzers skirmishing



Jagers - actually these are Brunwsicker avantgarde but they are so similar to Austrain jagers that in 15mm, I really can't tell the difference.

Houses in the background are newly painted 'Hovels' from their Spanish range (courtesy of my wife) which we will be using as Italian next weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Nice looking minis, I especially like the command stands and the Grenzers...

    ReplyDelete